Skip to content

About Faculty arrow About Faculty arrow History
History, Facts and Figures | Print |
Faculty of Agricultural and Food Science was established in autumn 1947 under the name Faculty of Agriculture, as a separate department of Agriculture and Forestry Faculty, one year later the foundation of the Philosophy Faculty. With the establishment of Agricultural and Forestry Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and has founded the Faculty of Philosophy, are provided conditions for the formation of SS. Cyril and Methodius in Skopje.

Agricultural-Forestry Faculty, after establishment and initiation of work, permanently organized, doizgraduva and perfected as a complete teaching and research institution. So far the work and development, passing through several organizational and developmental stages. The changes and transformations, development and operation due to the need for harmonization of the educational process, scientific research, application of their own and foreign scientific knowledge in agriculture, which is affiliated with the political and socio-economic relations in the social order.

In 1975, Agro-forestry faculty are divided into two independent faculties: Agriculture and Forestry, working as separate organizations. This independence comes as a result achieved a high degree of development in all spheres of the two previous sections, agriculture and forestry.
From 1977 to 1989, Faculty of Agriculture operates as a working organization which were integrated into the Faculty of Agriculture, Agricultural Institute, Institute of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary, Institute for Fruit, Vine and Office Fakultetskoto Trubarevo farm. In the framework of this organization, operated eight entities:


 
Institute for horticulture and field crop production;
 
Institute for fruit;
 
Institute of Viticulture and Enology;
 
Institute of livestock;
 
Institute for the Study of soils;
 
Institute of Plant Protection;
 
Institute for Economics and organization in agriculture and university farm economy.


As a result of complex organizational structure, from the beginning of 1990, Faculty of Agriculture working as an independent organization working with three core activities: education, research and application.
The first degree is a bachelor degree issued on 30th XII in 1949, the first time defended subject is 24. XI in 1971, and the first doctoral thesis was defended on the 28th V 1959.
Since 1990, besides the existing three directions: poledelska (with garden-cvekjarska group), Vine ovoshtarska and livestock, and opened a general direction.
From 1992 to 1994 within the Faculty of Agriculture, as a special direction, operated and veterinary direction, which further established the independent Veterinary Faculty.
In 1997 the Faculty established a new direction - Agricultural machinery. In order to follow the market needs of the professional workforce and interests of students, faculty since 2001 teaching is organized in 10 study academic programs:

FIELD CROP PRODUCTION;
HORTICULTURE-FLORICULTURE ;
Vine-fruit;
Livestock;
Agricultural equipment;
Agroeconomy;
Department of Plant Protection;
Direction for use, landscaping and protection of soils and waters;
Eco-agriculture and
Processing agricultural products.

These amendments provide the necessary number of new professional profiles required for deployment in small and large production capacities in Macedonia.
In the same 2001, the Faculty is now one of the first 4 Ss. Cyril and Methodius, who has introduced a credit transfer system in the teaching process.
In February 2004, Faculty of Agriculture changed its name to Faculty of Agriculture and Food.

Since 2005 the Faculty of Agriculture and Food organize dispersed teaching HORTICULTURE-FLORICULTURE in Strumica.

Today the Faculty of Agriculture and Food organize regular undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral studies. By the 25th X 2006, graduated from the Faculty:


6237 graduate students;
111 students of specialized studies;
317 students of the master;
191 student of doctoral studies.


FACTS AND FIGURES

  • 1947, December 16, foundation of Faculty of Agriculture and Forestry, and this day is celebrated every year as the day of the Faculty of Agricultural Sciences and Food;
  • 1949, issued the first diploma for completed undergraduate studies;
  • 1959, public presentation of the first doctoral dissertation;
  • 1971, first public presentation of master's thesis;
  • 1975, the Faculty of Agriculture and Forestry is divided into two independent faculties: Faculty of Agriculture and Faculty of Forestry;
  • 1977-1989, Faculty of Agriculture is operating through institutes in the field of agriculture;
  • 1990, the Faculty of Agriculture operates as independent organization working with three main activities: education, scientific research and applied activities;
  • 1990, new study programs established, total of four;
  • 1992-1994, within the Faculty of Agriculture, veterinary medicine study program was established, later resulted in the Veterinary Faculty, or today Faculty of Veterinary Medicine;
  • 1997, the Faculty of Agriculture introduced a new study program, Agricultural Machinery;
  • 2001, the Faculty of Agriculture introduced 10 new and attractive study programs;
  • 2001, the Faculty of Agriculture introduced ECTS system in the teaching process;
  • 2004, the Faculty of Agriculture changed its name to Faculty of Agricultural Sciences and Food;
  • 2005, the Faculty of Agricultural Sciences and Food had dispersions of study programs in other cities in the country (Strumica);
  • 2009, the Faculty of Agricultural Sciences and Food in Skopje had dispersions of study programs in other cities in the country (Prilep);
  • 2010, the Faculty of Agricultural Sciences and Food in Skopje changed the accreditation of existing curricula, and organized and accredited new study programs;
  • 2010, the Faculty of Agricultural Sciences and Food in Skopje accredited 36 modules of postgraduate studies organized in 10 study programs;
  • 2014, the Faculty of Agricultural Sciences and Food in Skopje accredited 6 study programs for Doctoral Studies;
  • 2015, the Faculty of Agricultural Sciences and Food in Skopje accredited 15 methods and 3 laboratories for conducting the expert and applied activities.
  • 2017, the Faculty of Agricultural Sciences and Food in Skopje accredited 29 methods and 5 laboratories.
 

Choose Your Language/Избери јазик

Promotional video

Laboratories

Laboratory list

Centers

Career Center

Accreditations

Accreditations

Accreditation certificate

CERTIFICATE FOR ACCREDITATION NO. LT-о5о, to fulfill the standard MKC EN ISO / IEC 17025: 2006

pdf Accreditation Certificate 2018

pdf Attachment to the certificate lt-050-2018
We have 1 guest online

Poll

What do you think about this page?
 

Links

     
   
ukim_logo.gif
 
zemjodeslkiinstitut.jpg
 
studentski_parlament.png
 
app_logo.png
 
zaem_banner.jpg
 
  Адреса
Факултет за земјоделски науки и храна
ул. „16-та Македонска Бригада“ бр.3
П. фах 297
1000 Скопје
УНИВЕРЗИТЕТ „Св. КИРИЛ И МЕТОДИЈ“ ВО СКОПЈЕ УКИМ ЗЕМЈОДЕЛСКИ ИНСТИТУТ-СКОПЈЕ СТУДЕНТСКИ ПАРЛАМЕНТ НА УНИВЕРЗИТЕТОТ AGRICULTURAL POLICY PLUS - APP ЗАЕМ Тел: +389 2 3255100
Факс +389 2 3134310
Интернет адреса: www.fznh.ukim.edu.mk
E-пошта:               contact@fznh.ukim.edu.mk
    СТУДЕНТСКИ ПРАВОБРАНИТЕЛ      
 ЦИПОЗ